Monday, August 27, 2012

Chicago!!

We made it to Chicago. We also hit two milestones on the drive this morning.

1) We gained an hour by crossing into central time.

2) We hit 1000 miles since leaving Concord!

Last night we were stopped by a torrential downpour on the highway. We stayed in a hotel which turned out to be a great idea because the shower this morning felt amazing.

Tonight we arrive at mystery cave state park for another night of camping. And tomorrow we plan to crack the muster in that cave!!.

3 comments:

  1. Oops. Damn you autocorrect. I meant crack the mystery of the cave. Chris will proofread my posts from now on! Although he just told me he likes crack the muster better. I think I just invented a new phrase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. Damn you autocorrect. I meant crack the mystery of the cave. Chris will proofread my posts from now on! Although he just told me he likes crack the muster better. I think I just invented a new phrase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny - I *did* just crack the muster. (Yeah, I like that phrase, too. Even though I don't know what it means. Yet.)

    ReplyDelete